We are pleased to announce we have become certified as a Tailored Care Management Agency. For more info on TCM click here.
ComServ, Inc. works diligently to attract, hire, develop and retain a diverse, competent and motivated work force. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender/sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or veterans’ status, and the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. ComServ, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
An applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Meet minimum level of education (high school diploma or GED required), competency, work experience, skills and other qualifications for each position applied for.
- Have no substantiated findings of abuse, neglect or exploitation listed on the N.C. Health Care Personnel Registry or found through criminal background screening.
- Be a licensed driver in the state of North or South Carolina with a safe driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Have an acceptable Criminal Record Check and Sex Offender Registry Report.
The application process may take up to 45 minutes to complete. To ensure a smooth application process, make sure that you have the following before applying:
- Education information of schools/colleges/university attended/attending including degree, major, and year graduated.
- Employment history information (company name, address, telephone number, supervisor’s name and phone number, job title, dates of employment, start and end dates, salary information, job description/duties, and reasons for leaving, if applicable).
- Military experience, if applicable.
- Driving record: Be prepared to answer questions regarding your driving history.
- Criminal history: Be prepared to answer questions regarding your criminal history, if applicable.
- 3 previous work referrences preferred, as well as up to 3 personal references.
- Must include name, address, & phone number.
Benefits offered by ComServ, Inc.
- Paid-Time- Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Dental Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Family Medical Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Recognition
For questions or additional information on employment
PO BOX 1080
619 Pennton Avenue SW
Lenoir, NC 28645
"By acknowledging individual employee strengths and influencing greater systemic collaboration, ComServ strives to provide sound, responsive, accurate, respectful and honest HR practices. Our reputation is based on the practice of high ethical standards and the integrity of our work. Our success is directly tied to the success of the individuals we serve but also to the success of our employees." Paul Norwood, Chief Operating Officer ComServ, Inc.
For internal transfers:
Application forwarded to the HR Office w/ a Transfer Request Form (Form HR-055A).
For additional information on vacant positions:
Please call (828) 757-0209 ext. 119